Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:2320/33)
To: All
Date: Wed, 08.09.21 12:30
Inquiry
Are bulletins from W1AW being posted here?? If not, I can start
posting of such (done via a batchfile on the BBS).

Daryl, WX4QZ

... When told to delete cookies, I ate another OREO.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - Little Rock, Arkansas (1:2320/33)

From: Daryl Stout (1:2320/33)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.12.21 14:27
Re: Inquiry
Mark,

DS> Are bulletins from W1AW being posted here??

ml> no they aren't... you may, though... yes, i know you have already been
ml> doing it and yes, i know this reply is ""months"" late Smile

30 lashes with a wet TNC cable (just kidding...although some might enjoy
that <G>).

Seriously, there are other things outside of BBSing and ham radio. However,
some would consider those statements as blasphemy and heresy. <G>

I usually get the bulletins via email, then I post them here as soon as
possible afterwards. They are warning us of potential severe weather here
Tuesday into Wednesday of next week. They are forecasting highs in my part
of the country (the Arklatex and Arklamiss regions) to be in the 70s to
maybe just above 80 for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! Seriously??!! I
had to look at the calendar...it feels more like May than December!!

ml> FWIW: the following is the last set of rules i posted to this echo... i
ml> never got around to removing the area from the backbone... maybe i'll
ml> get around to posting a newer updated set of rules one day...

I think this area was actually started by Ivy Iverson, KB9QPM, with the
LakeShore Net Message Network...hence the area tag LS_ARRL.

The only time I'm on the air now is for the nets that I do...although I
conduct a license exam session 4 times a year. Interestingly, the one time
we get interest in exams is right before a question pool changes.

Daryl, WX4QZ

... H.A.M. Radio Operator: H)ave A)nother M)eal.