Fidonet Portal

From: Angel Ripoll (2:341/66)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.04.20 16:20
Nodelist distribution.
Hola Ulrich!

US> and Zone 4 goes via Angel Ripoll (2:341/66) 'cause I collect
US> ESP.* and BR.* echoes there.

Right now I have links outside of Z2 with Janis Kracht, 1:261/38, from
which I download the international echo areas and the file areas, and with
Manuel Adorni, ZC4

If someone wants to send anything around here, they are welcome

Un saludo,
Angel Ripoll
aripoll(at)zruspas.org

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.4.7 + HPT 1.9 + Binkd 1.1 en Debian
* Origin: Also in Zruspa's BBS II - Synchronet - 2:341/200 (2:341/66)