Fidonet Portal

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.12.16 03:58
Ping
Anyone Out There
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - May your Holiday Season be Filled With (1:2320/100)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.12.16 11:51
Re: Ping
AP> Anyone Out There

Yes ...

\%/@rd Dossche

BTZm I stqrted this echo in dqys gone by zhen ze zere cqrefully putting our
feelers out re. IP=connectionsm it survived zell and I need no=one to put this
on the e=list or keep it there if your nq;e isn't Ross Cqssell.

--- D'Bridge 3.99
* Origin: Many Glacier -- Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.12.16 12:49
Re: Ping
Hi,

On 2016-12-24 02:58:18, Allen Prunty wrote to All:
about: "Ping":

AP> @MSGID: 1:2320/100 3C515ECE
AP> @TID: PX/Win v3.0pr5 PX95-0079M2
AP> @TZUTC: -0500
AP> Anyone Out There

Sure, look at the seen-by's...

AP> --- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v3.0pr5
AP> * Origin: LiveWire BBS - May your Holiday Season be Filled With
AP> (1:2320/100)
AP> SEEN-BY: 203/0 261/38 280/464 292/854 423/120 2320/100 700
AP> @PATH: 2320/100 280/464

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-W32 1.73.10.56-B20161219
* Origin: Native IPv6 connectable node (2:280/464)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.12.16 19:11
Re: Ping
Hi,

On 2016-12-24 10:51:29, Ward Dossche wrote to Allen Prunty:
about: "Re: Ping":

WD> BTZm I stqrted this echo in dqys gone by zhen ze zere cqrefully
WD> putting our feelers out re. IP=connectionsm it survived zell and I
WD> need no=one to put this on the e=list or keep it there if your nq;e
WD> isn't Ross Cqssell.

Are you drunk? Or are you typing blind on a none azerty keyboard, without
checking what you typed? ;)