Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 17.04.20 00:04
diff between 6-in-4 and 4-in-6
Hi August!

16 Apr 2020 21:05, from August Abolins -> All:

AA> What's the difference between IPv6-in-IPv4 config .vs. IPv4-in-IPv6
AA> config?

If you have IPv4 and want to tunnel IPv6 packets over it, or the other way
around.

AA> current status: http://pics.rsh.ru/img/myipv6status_soqcpewq.jpg

As you do not have IPv6, you need IPv6 in IPv4.

CU, Ricsi

... Just on the razor's edge of sanity, but not sure which way to lean.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Should we tell the children when we move? (2:310/31)