Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 16.04.20 20:37
New one
Thunderbird/68.7.0
On 16.4.2020 0:01, Martin List-Petersen wrote:

>  Mv>  92  2:263/5      Martin List-Petersen   Native  TuxBox
>
> Thanks ... my BBS days were from about 1992 to 1997. Now rebooted.
>
> My IPv6 days started around 2002 with a 6bone /48 from SUnet.

Welcome to the club!

I started with 6to4 in 2012, I think. Smile

Then "upgraded" to he.net tunnel, "Registration Date:October 28, 2014".
And the current tunnel has been in operation since "Nov 14, 2014", in
several routers.

Even if I have native dynamic /64 from my ISP, I like static /64 and /48
from HE. Smile

'Tommi

---
* Origin: rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)