Fidonet Portal

From: Sergey Sokoloff (2:5063/88)
To: All
Date: Tue, 08.01.13 13:55
SRIF
And about 23:47 07 Jan 13 it was written from Stas Degteff to Sergey Sokoloff:

SS>> Does the http://ftsc.org/docs/fsc-0086.001 standard

SD> Each FSC* is not standard, but old proposal, some time ago moved to
SD> Fidonet reference libary.

In this case FTSC could have though of reviving the proposal. It is supported
by your Binkd and several freq processors listed in the BinkD FAQ, right?

With best Fidonet 2.0 regards,
Mithgol the Webmaster.

... 154. I will instruct my Legions of Terror in proper search techniques.
--- Orcs are near, Stas Degteff! My GoldED-NSF 1.1.5-20090710 is gleaming!..
* Origin: And the Soviets ?? waist-deep in the snow ?? marched in (2:5063/88)