Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.01.13 15:14
SRIF
Good ${greeting_time}, Sergey!

07 Jan 2013 13:16:40, you wrote to All:

SS> Does the http://ftsc.org/docs/fsc-0086.001 standard define what the
SS> separator is used between the command and the parameter on the same
SS> line? Is that a space or could that be any other whitespace (like a
SS> tab or a regex \s+ for example)?

#include

It does not, but look at these words:

The file is designated as a so called "plain vanilla ASCII" file,
filled with pre-defined, optional and not-yet defined statemets.

For me, that means only /[ \t]+/ SHOULD be used as a separator in generated
files, but the /[[:blank:]]+/ MUST be accepted in files being read.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... :wq!
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)