Fidonet Portal

From: Bart Verhaeghe (2:292/907.1)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.06.14 21:20
links wanted to :
BB> Hello there Bart!
BB> * Crossposted in NETMAIL

BB> 17 Nov 00 at 11:10, Bart Verhaeghe writes to all:

BV>> I'm looking for links for netmail between my Country
BV>> Belgium, and France,
BV>> UK, Italy, United States Of America, with BinkD, Argus or Irex.

BB> Try World Wide Backbone (WWB) Bart, but for starters you can
BB> link with me for Z3, as the Z3<->Z2 gateway 3:3/2 (but just
BB> use 3:774/605).

BV>> Link information :

BV>> Bart Verhaeghe
BV>> 2:292/907@fidonet.org
BV>> BinkP at tsohbbs.dyn.dhs.org.

BB> I have set your node up here and this should arrive as
BB> netmail and echomail: My connection info is (as in the
BB> nodelist):

ok well thats nice of you and i will look for links to the zone 1:* , 5* and
6* .
see in the next message .

BB> I'll add password info to the netmail....

thanks .

Groeten,
Bart Verhaeghe
Fidonet : 2:292/907
E-Mail : the-sources-of-hell-bbs@yucom.be
Web-Pagina : http://tsohbbs.dyns.cx
The Sources Of Hell BBS Hotline : 050/816.041
If no carrier : SMS to : 0477/814.778
Online Poll System : tsohbbs.dyn.dhs.org , BinkP

---
* Origin: The Sources Of Hell BBS , Node 1 : +32-(0)50-81.52.94 (2:292/907.1)