Fidonet Portal

From: Bart Verhaeghe (2:292/907.1)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.06.14 21:20
Links wanted :
I'm looking for links for netmail between my Country Belgium, and the Zones :
1:/* , 5:/* and 6:/* , with BinkD, Argus or Irex.

Link information :

Bart Verhaeghe
2:292/907@fidonet.org
BinkP at tsohbbs.dyn.dhs.org.

Answer available direct .

Greetings,
Bart Verhaeghe
Fidonet : 2:292/907
E-Mail : the-sources-of-hell-bbs@yucom.be
Web-Pagina : http://tsohbbs.dyns.cx
The Sources Of Hell BBS Hotline : 050/816.041
If no carrier : SMS to : 0477/814.778
Online Poll System : tsohbbs.dyn.dhs.org , BinkP

---
* Origin: The Sources Of Hell BBS , Node 1 : +32-(0)50-81.52.94 (2:292/907.1)