Fidonet Portal

From: Dmitry Petroushine (2:5030/1241.1)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.06.14 21:20
Traffic needed!
Hello everybody.

During next few days I _have_ to find _any_ IP link for _any_ traffic. Most
of all, I need file echoes. It's needed for testing software on the new IP
node. This node will accept all available file echoes and send them to a very
high quantity of Saint-Petersburg's nodes & points trough the new communication
channel. It's a very important project for our region, so please pay some
attention to this problem, if it's possible!

Dmitry

* Origin: www.vir.ru / 14867559 / dp!au.ru (2:5030/1241.1)