Fidonet Portal

From: Steven Leeman (2:292/624)
To: All
Date: Thu, 19.06.14 21:20
Traffic needed!
*** Answering a msg posted in area IRECEIVED (I received).

Hello Alexander,

Thursday December 21 2000 00:58, Alexander Kouznetsov wrote to Steven Leeman:

SL>> can't you contact Janis Kracht at the Ftn Distribution Channel?

AK> Whoa... How is she related to this?

search for the "The IFDC FileGate Project" allready in history since 1994,
sponsored by 3com/Usrobotics
www.filegate.org
and maintained by Janis Kracht

o Steven Leeman,
)/\,[_) Sysop SkyNET Bbs
`T7 ]=[ http://welcome.to/skynetbbs (Dutch/English)

... Let me tell y'about the birds and the bees and a thing called fi-do-net..
---
* Origin: SkyNet Bbs (2:292/624)