Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Wed, 05.12.12 10:47
What have you done for us today?
Bre'r Alexey Vissarionov wrote about RE:What have you done for us today?
to Bre'r Ross Cassell:

AV> Good ${greeting_time}, Ross!

AV> 30 Nov 2012 14:51:18, you wrote to All:

RC>> Current members of the FTSC, aside from holding the title, what have
RC>> you done on the FTSC in the past year?

AV> http://ftsc.org/docs/fsp-1035.002
AV> Now it's being prepared to be promoted to FTS.

I hope your proposal works better than your link to that document.

"The server at ftsc.org is taking too long to respond."

R\%/itt

... What Would Roy Witt Do ? - Cato the Elder - SD-138722

--- Ya have ta ask yourself: What Would Roy Witt Do?
* Origin: Texas Lone-Star - Texan, American, USAian (1:387/22)