Fidonet Portal

From: Scott Little (3:712/848)
To: All
Date: Mon, 03.12.12 19:56
FTS-5000.003
[ On 2012-11-30 at 18:11:54, Roy Witt wrote to Nicholas Boel ]

RW> May 30, 2012 ...
RW> Europeans write the day and month backwards which makes dates very
RW> confusing, as in; they don't seem to know that the month preceeds the
RW> day in English.

US English. We say "30th of May" not "May 30".

Either way, they're both stupid as stored formats. Year first (as in ISO-8601)
is the only sensible form.

--- Your Proctologist called... He found your head!-
* Origin: sysgod@sysgod.org (3:712/848)