Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.42)
To: All
Date: Sat, 01.12.12 15:51
What have you done for us today?
RC> Current members of the FTSC, aside from holding the title, what
RC> have you done on the FTSC in the past year?

on the public side, i have reviewed presented documents and proposals... in
some cases i have contributed to discussions concerning them... in other cases,
others discussing were already covering what i may have seen and i didn't see
any reason for me to pile on with any kind of "me, too" notations unless
specifically asked...

on the local side, i have reviewed additional documents and proposals in the
library and not presented for discussion... i have not presented anything
concerning them to the FTSC administrator at this time... this private review
process is something that i've done for years... i prefer to let the
chairperson present documents for discussion in their own time...

)\/(ark

---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.42)