Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Quinn (3:640/1384)
To: All
Date: Fri, 08.10.21 09:23
no ubuntu ?
Hi! Benny,

On 07 Oct 2021, Benny Pedersen said the following...

BP> should be more posts if more use ubuntu ?

You're probably expecting traffic from people having trouble with Ubuntu.
It's pretty self-evident that people aren't having problems. Mmm?

OTOH, perhaps people who might have had problems with Ubuntu have moved to
something else? I have, by running two Xubuntu desktops and a Lubuntu
VirtualBox (vBox) appliance instead. I'm plotting another vBox Lubuntu to
replace two old Linux VMs. I'm waiting for motivation to kick-in.

Cheers,
Paul.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/32)
* Origin: Quinn's Rock vBox - sunny-side up on the desktop (3:640/1384)