Fidonet Portal

From: MATT MUNSON (1:218/109)
To: All
Date: Sun, 04.10.20 13:26
quick question
RE: quick question
BY: All

Was there a monster editor program that one can use to change the monsters in
the game?

--- WWIV 5.6.0.3275
* Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:2023 (1:218/109)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 05.10.20 08:33
Re: quick question
Matt,

MM> Was there a monster editor program that one can use to change the
MM> monsters in the game?

I think there is in L.O.R.D. 4.06 and 4.07 -- but I haven't looked
at the editor since I installed the game.

Daryl

... Hypochondria is the only disease I haven't got.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)