Fidonet Portal

From: Kostie Muirhead (1:134/17)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 21:41
LORD leagues
Re: LORD leagues
By: Charles Stephenson to Kostie Muirhead on Tue Sep 01 2020 09:05 am

CS> If I could do even that with the version I have that would be a nice added
CS> feature. Do you know where I could get the info on setting that up?

I believe the settings are listed in the commented area of the ini file.
===
Underminer
The Undermine BBS - bbs.undermine.ca:423
Fidonet: 1:342/17
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The Undermine - bbs.undermine.ca:423 - Calgary, AB (1:134/17)