Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 09:05
LORD leagues
Re: LORD leagues
By: Kostie Muirhead to Charles Stephenson on Fri Aug 14 2020 11:09 pm

KM> I don't think JS Lord is setup to work with binary IGMs, though there is
KM> at least one JS IGM for it. That would make it impossible to utilize
KM> either LoRDNet or InterLoRD for league. However, there is an option to
KM> connect JS LoRD to an Inter-BBS server. Not quite the same thing, but
KM> might be more what you want.

If I could do even that with the version I have that would be a nice added
feature. Do you know where I could get the info on setting that up?

Thanks
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net:23] - OH (1:226/17)