Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Sat, 15.08.20 10:30
LORD leagues
Re: LORD leagues
By: Charles Stephenson to mark lewis on Fri Aug 14 2020 21:16:26

CS>>> I'm trying to connect my LORD to a LORD league. I'm running LORD
CS>>> under Synchronet.

ML>> binary LORD or javascript LORD?

CS> Javascript LORD

i don't know if it does interbbs or not... i don't recall any talk about that
on IRC when deuce was working on it... perhaps you can ask him in #synchronet
on the synchro.net IRC network?

)\/(ark
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)