Fidonet Portal

From: Kostie Muirhead (1:134/17)
To: All
Date: Fri, 14.08.20 23:09
LORD leagues
Re: LORD leagues
By: Charles Stephenson to Kostie Muirhead on Fri Aug 14 2020 09:17 pm

CS> I should have asked if, IS it possible to connect my version of LORD to a
CS> league. I'm using the Javascript version with Synchronet --- SBBSecho

I don't think JS Lord is setup to work with binary IGMs, though there is at
least one JS IGM for it. That would make it impossible to utilize either
LoRDNet or InterLoRD for league. However, there is an option to connect JS LoRD
to an Inter-BBS server. Not quite the same thing, but might be more what you
want.
===
Underminer
The Undermine BBS - bbs.undermine.ca:423
Fidonet: 1:342/17
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The Undermine - bbs.undermine.ca:423 - Calgary, AB (1:134/17)