Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: All
Date: Tue, 28.07.20 04:11
LORD leagues
All,

I'm trying to connect my LORD to a LORD league. I'm running LORD under
Synchronet.

Thanks!
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net:23] - OH (1:226/17)

From: MATT MUNSON (1:218/109)
To: All
Date: Fri, 14.08.20 19:01
Re: LORD leagues
RE: Re: LORD leagues
BY: Charles Stephenson(1:226/17)

CS> I should have asked if, IS it possible to connect my version of LORD to
CS> a league. I'm using the Javascript version with Synchronet
If LORD JS cant run regular IGM's it may not be likely.

--- WWIV 5.5.0.3211
* Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:23 (1:218/109)

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 09:00
Re: LORD leagues
Re: Re: LORD leagues
By: Matt Munson to Charles Stephenson on Fri Aug 14 2020 07:01 pm

CS>> I should have asked if, IS it possible to connect my version of LORD
CS>> to a league. I'm using the Javascript version with Synchronet
MM> If LORD JS cant run regular IGM's it may not be likely.

I didn't THINK so. I do have a active doorparty account for this BBS. I was
having some issues setting it up and kinda put it on the backburner. I have so
many thingsI need to fix