Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Mon, 17.02.20 17:59
questions from noob
On 2/17/2020 4:59 AM, between "Nick Andre : August Abolins":

NA>> What is the connection info for. 58? Is it listed in
NA>> Config-Internet?
AA>
AA>> This D'B system is 221/1.59

AA> If D'Bridge is configured as a point-system, it may not send
AA> mail directly to a point of another system. So point-59 may
AA> not send directly to point-58.

Noted.. BUT,

This is not crash or direct..

+READ/EDIT EMAIL------------------------------------------
|---------------------------------------------------------

|And this is a REPLY. This should reach .58
|

|AA> ?FMPT 58
|AA> ?TOPT 59
|AA> ?INTL 2:221/1 2:221/1
|AA> ?FLAGS DIR
|AA> ?MSGID: 2:221/1.58@fidonet e111372c
|AA> ?PID: OpenXP/5.0.43 (Win32)
|AA> ?CHRS: ASCII 1
|AA> ?TZUTC: - 0500
|AA> Hello August!

..Just a plain reply to a message I sent from my .58 address.

And it sits in the queue as "Hold/Unlisted".

--
Quoted with Reformator/Quoter. Info = https://tinyurl.com/sxnhux

--- Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (Windows/20100228)
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)