Fidonet Portal

From: Daniel (1:340/7)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 06.08.19 03:41
Star Trek: Picard
Re: Star Trek: Picard
By: John Smith to All on Sat May 25 2019 03:55 pm

> Anyone have any thoughts on the new Picard series yet?
>
> --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/02 (Linux/64)
> * Origin: !disksh0p!bbs! bbs.diskshop.ca ! mystic goodness ! (1:229/101)
It looks good but.. I don't know, Picard's supposed to be about 90 years old in
the show (based on calculations made between a coworker and myself, yeah we
talked about it at length). I mean, how old is too old to be captain?

First thing I noticed is that the command bridge is far more advanced than
I'll know when it comes out.

I wish they would start with a new crew. 7 of 9's facial thingie borg implant
looks like a silicon toy they glued on her face purchased from a star trek
convention.

I'll shutup now before I get flamed.

Daniel Traechin
--- SBBSecho 3.08-Win32
* Origin: Digital Distortion: digdist.synchro.net (1:340/7)