Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/1)
To: All
Date: Tue, 14.01.20 20:46
binkd connecting to own AKA
*** Answering a msg posted in area 'binkd'.

================ ??

WD> \%/@rd

WD> --- D'Bridge 4

'Tommi

---
* Origin: 2001:470:1f15:cb0:f1d0:2:221:1 (2:221/1)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Tue, 14.01.20 21:47
Re: binkd connecting to own AKA
Tommi,

TK>WD> @MSGID: 2:292/854 132e1542
TK>WD> @REPLY: Michiel,

I tried to replicate this and it seems to be a bug but only under specific
conditions. It already occured before I now see.

Will discuss this with the developer in netmail.

Thank you for noticing.

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards (2:292/854)