Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Fri, 30.11.12 19:08
FTS-5000.003
On 01 Jan 70 00:00, Joe Delahaye wrote to Roy Witt:

>> JD> If it works this is from Golded+
>>
>> Cool, Joe. Did you find a fix for your lan to do this?
>>

JD> No, but I did update my version. Dont remember if it was prior or
JD> after that message. I have to check into some errors as apparently
JD> there are some differences in the setup

Quite a few, which is why I reverted back to a 2004 version. When they get
around to writing docs that give you instruction rather than barking
orders, I'll take another look at the latest.

R\%/itt

NASCAR - Everything else is JUST a game? AHRA? IHRA? NHRA? INDY? F1?

--- Hate Mongers and Morons, get your coffee and keyboards ready!
* Origin: Texas Lone-Star - Texan, American, USAian (1:387/22)