Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.42)
To: All
Date: Fri, 30.11.12 11:55
FTS-5000.003
> > CS> fewer softwares in use now. BBS quoting is much like mine.
> >
> > All known BBSes which produce more than 1000 messages per day
> > use FSC-003
> > quoting style.
>
> CS> Please list which ones you mean.
>
> note his qualifiers in that statement ;) "known" and "more than
> 1000 message per day"...

CS> So he's combining sites then?

first they have to be "known"... "known" to who? one person, a few people, or
some committee? "known" in what way? just on a list or actively used by the
ones they are "known" to? then there's the "over 1000 messages per day"
requirement... are those messages produced by real people or bots or a
combination of both? why 1000? why not 500 or 2000?

CS> I wonder which years he is looking at? No matter though. There
CS> are no sites generating 10,000 messages a day. At best, we may
CS> have one who's a collective throughput of about 1/2 that.

hehehe... yup... well, there may be some that generate more than that in a day
in some cases... not good cases but still it is possible ;)

)\/(ark

---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.42)