Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.11.12 11:37
FTS-5000.003
Good ${greeting_time}, Roy!

27 Nov 2012 12:38:14, you wrote to Bj?rn Felten:

ml>>> not to mention that you wrote the quoted section in question to
ml>>> andreG and not to alexeyV as alexey's time/date "quote header" is
ml>>> saying ;) Laughing
BF>> Yeah, well, some people will insist that their outdated s/w will
BF>> still function according to FTS and make no harm, but it's sometimes
BF>> obvious that this is not entirely true.
RW> Shouldn't it be the other way around? Isn't it the job of the FTSC
RW> to document what is current practice and not force anyone to comply
RW> with such outdated crappola as you would push on them.

Didn't all of us agreed to comply with FPD, including the 9.1.1 ?

If some people don't remember what it's about, I can remind: "Thou shalt not
excessively annoy others.".

Refusing to comply with common practice is annoying.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... :wq!
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)