Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.42)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.11.12 22:00
Your motivation to stay in de FTSC
ml> no one said anything about secret... what was said was that the
ml> echo is restricted to Z1 sysops and invitees... nothing more and
ml> nothing less...

BF> So you mean that you actually think that the people in this echo
BF> would not know that -- and therefore you must inform them? Aren't
BF> you underestimating the readers here?

i don't know what others think... i only know what they write... the person in
question is taking this process down a whole other road than the technical road
it should be on...

BF> Now that we know that some Z1C echo members think that this is
BF> all about politics, some of us might be inclined to vote
BF> accordingly... Cool

AFAIK, no one in Z1C thinks this selection is political... fred ricco has
already stated that he doesn't care about politics... i definitely don't... in
fact, i personally detest politics and politicians but that's something for
another echo as it is not germain to this selection process at all...

)\/(ark

---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.42)