Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.11.12 20:46
2012 FTSC Election, call for nominations. Reminder
CS> Naw like i said. No biggie. Just a language difference. Russian apparently
CS> uses 'he' and yours uses 'she' while mine uses 'they' or 'it' forthis one
CS> thing.

As usual (how long have we known each other now?Wink you're a bright shining
beacon of international communications collaboration.

Thanks Carol, that's exactly spot on!

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)