Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.11.12 08:40
2012 FTSC Election, call for nominations. Reminder
Good ${greeting_time}, Carol!

21 Nov 2012 21:00:04, you wrote to mark lewis:

>> CS> Kinda like I have a female dog, technically a 'bitch' but hey!
>> CS> She's a sweet 16yo lady.

I see FSC-0032 is written for all but not for you...

>> yup, that's a bitch Smile
CS> But she's a happy bitch! She's a rescue and all we know for sure
CS> are 3 things.

Should these things be documented as FSPs?

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... god@universe:~ # cvs up && make world
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)