Fidonet Portal

From: Sergey Sokoloff (2:5063/88)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.11.12 10:04
Questions for the candidates
And about 12:48 20 Nov 12 it was written from Alexey Vissarionov to Wilfred van
Velzen:

WV>> 4) What contributions to the documentation do you intend to make
WV>> once you are chosen into the FTSC?

AV> I'll continue working on preparing FTS-5004 for publication.

What is FTS-5004 about?

With best Fidonet 2.0 regards,
Mithgol the Webmaster.

... No matter who you vote for, government always wins. (Bugzilla Quip System)
--- Orcs are near, Alexey Vissarionov! My GoldED-NSF 1.1.5-20090710 is
* Origin: Be careful, the paranoid ones are always wathing you!.. (2:5063/88)