Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.11.12 18:15
2012 FTSC Election, call for nominations. Reminder
Mv>>WD> She? ??
Mv>> The ZCC.
WD>> It?
ml> yep... gender unknown is "he", "it" or "they" but some time back
ml> when michiel started this, he chose "she" against everything
ml> known...

AG> Well, if you look at the German gender of organisations, Michiel
AG> would be totally correct. For that matter she (the washing machine)
AG> is washing.

yes, i think that's what he said... but we're using english so english rules
would be in effect... that's why i said it wasn't worth the time to try to
handle it... like anyone else, he'll do what he wants to when he wants to and
how he wants to...

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)