Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: All
Date: Mon, 08.10.12 22:30
Mail bomb
Good ${greeting_time}, Michiel!

08 Oct 2012 17:47:26, you wrote to Andre Grueneberg:

AG>> Well ... currently MN is documented as "no compression supported".
AG>> In Z2 it once meant "no compression supported on the unsecure
AG>> inbound"
MV> I think it still means that.

Not exactly.

MV> If "no compression supported" implies "no archiver of any kind
MV> available" as mark claims, than it certainly does NOT document
MV> current practice and that should be corrected..

MN means "if you send compressed mail to my node, it won't be processed
automatically".

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... god@universe:~ # cvs up && make world
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)