Fidonet Portal

From: Ordatious (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 19.04.19 04:19
Rough site
From: Ordatious

Tried to use this site myheritage.com but those wankers redirect me to
the Swedish version, because I am located in Sweden, and there is no way
in hell I can switch to the language I want to read, given the fact that
I am searching for US records! WTF?! Those people will NEVER get a cent
from me. Total ripoff! 100% useless!
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: a425couple (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 22.04.19 20:34
Re: Rough site
From: a425couple

On 4/19/2019 1:19 AM, Ordatious wrote:
> Tried to use this site myheritage.com but those wankers redirect me to
> the Swedish version, because I am located in Sweden, and there is no way
> in hell I can switch to the language I want to read, given the fact that
> I am searching for US records! WTF?! Those people will NEVER get a cent
> from me. Total ripoff! 100% useless!

That is sad to hear.

This newsgroup in the past had some helpful people.
It seems kind of dead now.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Ordatious (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 23.04.19 15:54
Re: Rough site
From: Ordatious

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 07:34:48 -0700, a425couple wrote:

> This newsgroup in the past had some helpful people.
> It seems kind of dead now.

All of Usenet is roughly the same. No one left. Well, you and me. But I'm
tired. ;)
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: a425couple (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 23.04.19 21:45
Re: Rough site
From: a425couple

On 4/23/2019 12:54 PM, Ordatious wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 07:34:48 -0700, a425couple wrote:
>
>> This newsgroup in the past had some helpful people.
>> It seems kind of dead now.
>
> All of Usenet is roughly the same. No one left. Well, you and me. But I'm
> tired. ;)

Yeah, me also.
I've tried to get used to facebook.
and it is certainly very busy, with lots of
specialty groups for every possible interest.
But, at least so far, I have trouble getting
back to an earlier discussion.

Were you born, and still live in Sweden?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: a425couple (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 19:26