Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Sun, 07.10.12 01:11
Mail bomb
Hey Mark!

ML> *my* "file magic" incorporates the known FTSC FTN PKT file headers

Ah! That must be simular to the Husky Project's 'pktinfo' app. I don't think
that works with compressed and/or archive files without piping the output from
a suitable application. I mistakenly thought you were referring to files in
general and not just FTN headers. My mistake.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Everything you know is wrong.
--- GNU bash, version 4.2.37(2)-release (x86_64-atom-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)