Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 15.06.16 11:08
IC of FidoNet
Hi Allen!

15 Jun 2016 00:49, from Allen Prunty -> Nathan Prugh:

AP> BTW... I don't think Ward was the last IC,
AP> but we need one... someone who can hopefully unite us all together.

And how should this be done?

And also how could an IC unite fidonet, where the cultural differences seem to
get bigger and bigger ...

The same is true for the Policy, we urgently need an upgraded one.
But the precedure to update it will never work our in todays fidonet.
So no changes there either ...

CU, Ricsi

--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Golden Rule: he who has the gold makes the rules (2:310/31)