Fidonet Portal

From: Nathan Prugh (1:340/400)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 02.06.16 16:23
IC of FidoNet
who is the IC those days? lol
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: Time Warp of the Future BBS - Home of League 10 (1:340/400)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 03.06.16 02:26
Re: IC of FidoNet
NP> who is the IC those days? lol

A figment of your imagination...

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.99
* Origin: Many Glacier -- Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 04.06.16 04:51
Re: IC of FidoNet
>> who is the IC those days? lol

> A figment of your imagination...

We could have had an elected IC by all the ZCs at the time. The ZCs removed
you from that position, and they could have elected another IC. You however
didn't like that idea Smile

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-2
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Nathan Prugh (1:340/400)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 04.06.16 14:23
Re: IC of FidoNet
Lol... I see... We might have to push him.... Razz

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016, Janis Kracht wrote:

>> who is the IC those days? lol
>
> Ward refused to let us elect another IC and of course blamed me for that
Lol..

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 05.06.16 11:35
Re: IC of FidoNet
> Janis,

>> Ward refused to let us elect another IC and of course blamed me for that
>> Lol.. why, I don't know. I guess he was really upset that 5 of 6 ZCs at
>> the time removed him from the position of IC.

> So ... hmmm ... are you claiming that Malcolm Miles was "not" elected as IC?

> How come he was listed as such?

If you'll remember, yes, he was elected IC, and you refused to acknowledge him.
Remember now?

Will talk later... on the way to emergency services place.. weird reaction to
aspirin I think. We'll see.. ttyl

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-2
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 05.06.16 15:35
Re: IC of FidoNet
Janis,

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 05.06.16 19:26
Re: IC of FidoNet
Janis,

JK> >> Ward refused to let us elect another IC and of course blamed me for...

JK> If you'll remember, yes, he was elected IC, ...

Hmmm ... think you have been smoking that bad weed again.

"I refuse to elect one" ... "of course he was elected" ...

I definitely acknowledged him. You will remember (probably not, but that's OK)
that in 2006 (I think January but I may be mistaken about the month, hey ...
it's 10 years ago) my system suffered a disc gone wrong. You provided help, so
did Malcolm and as soon as I had the nodelist-production going again I pulled
my IC-entry voluntary as a "Thank you".

If you wish to argue that, I'm certain Ulrich Schroeter can look it up in his
nodelist-archive for the exact timing. It also was announced in a number of
echoes ... certainly ZCC.

I even wished him well. He came-up with a number of thoughts which were filed
under the heading "Been there, done that, doesn't work". He never popped-up as
an IC again and after a while dissappeared without a trace nor a note.

Now I'm just wonder, is your Alzheimer's worse than mine? Sure looks that way.

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 12.06.16 21:24
Re: IC of FidoNet
On 06/04/16, Nathan Prugh said the following...

NP> Lol... I see... We might have to push him.... Razz

Push him??? Hmmmm... Push him down the street? Off his chair? Over a cliff?

Please be more specific.

LOL

Allen

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A16 (OSX)
* Origin: LiveWireBBS.com * Louisville, Kentucky (1:2320/100)

From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 13.06.16 02:52
Re: IC of FidoNet
Hello Allen,

> On 06/04/16, Nathan Prugh said the following...

>> Lol... I see... We might have to push him.... Razz

> Push him??? Hmmmm... Push him down the street? Off his chair? Over a cliff?

Shouldn't that be down the street... in his chair... off the cliff?

Wait... I had better ask first. Who's in the chair???

Jeff

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-2
* Origin: The OuijaBoard - Anoka, MN (1:282/1031)

From: Nathan Prugh (1:340/400)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 14.06.16 14:34
Re: IC of FidoNet
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016, Allen Prunty wrote:

> On 06/04/16, Nathan Prugh said the following...
>
> NP> Lol... I see... We might have to push him.... Razz
>
> Push him??? Hmmmm... Push him down the street? Off his chair? Over a cliff?
>
> Please be more specific.

Sure.... LOL

We do this in order...

1. Push him off his chair then...
2. Push him out of the hub into the street then
3. Push him all the way to cliff then
4. push him down from the cliff.

Razz

From: Nathan Prugh (1:340/400)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 14.06.16 14:43
Re: IC of FidoNet
On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, Jeff Smith wrote:

>> On 06/04/16, Nathan Prugh said the following...
>
>>> Lol... I see... We might have to push him.... Razz
>
>> Push him??? Hmmmm... Push him down the street? Off his chair? Over a cliff?
>
> Shouldn't that be down the street... in his chair... off the cliff?
>
> Wait... I had better ask first. Who's in the chair???

umm we were talking about Ward.... so oviously that is who in the chair
Razz

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 15.06.16 02:49
Re: IC of FidoNet
On 06/14/16, Nathan Prugh said the following...

NP> We do this in order...
NP>
NP> 1. Push him off his chair then...
NP> 2. Push him out of the hub into the street then
NP> 3. Push him all the way to cliff then
NP> 4. push him down from the cliff.

Oooohh... you are vicious. BTW... I don't think Ward was the last IC, but we
need one... someone who can hopefully unite us all together.

Allen

Allen Prunty -- | Telnet to livewirebbs.com --
-- Derby City Livewire | -- where friends meet online

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A19 (OSX)
* Origin: LiveWireBBS.com * Louisville, Kentucky (1:2320/100)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 15.06.16 11:09
Re: IC of FidoNet
Hi Allen,

On 2016-06-15 00:49:32, you wrote to Nathan Prugh:

AP> but we need one... someone who can hopefully unite us all together.

You must be from a parallel universe! ;)

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-W32 1.69.22.178-B20160331
* Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)

From: Joe Delahaye (1:249/303)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 15.06.16 12:51
Re: IC of FidoNet
Re: Re: IC of FidoNet
By: Allen Prunty to Nathan Prugh on Wed Jun 15 2016 00:49:32

AP> Oooohh... you are vicious. BTW... I don't think Ward was the last IC, but
AP> we need one... someone who can hopefully unite us all together.

He was not. We no longer need an IC. The position is redundant
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 15.06.16 23:43
Re: IC of FidoNet
Hi Allen,

> Oooohh... you are vicious. BTW... I don't think Ward was the last IC, but we
> need one... someone who can hopefully unite us all together.

The last IC was Malcolm Miles.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-2
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Nathan Prugh (1:340/400)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 05.09.16 15:39
Re: IC of FidoNet

--140889699-11884-1473107965=:1224

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016, Allen Prunty wrote:

> On 06/14/16, Nathan Prugh said the following...
>
> NP> We do this in order...
> NP>
> NP> 1. Push him off his chair then...
> NP> 2. Push him out of the hub into the street then
> NP> 3. Push him all the way to cliff then
> NP> 4. push him down from the cliff.
>
> Oooohh... you are vicious. BTW... I don't think Ward was the last IC, bu=
t we
> need one... someone who can hopefully unite us all together.

haha hope you enjoyed that *grins*

--=20
(----------) (pronouns: none,=FFNathan) (----------------)