Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Sat, 06.10.12 15:26
Mail bomb
MvdV>> Current practise obviously is "no compression supported on the
MvdV>> unsecure inboud".

ml> there is no distinction and never has been...

AG> And I thought the contents of the reference library document the
AG> history ...

no, it doesn't... some documents have been lost due to being replaced when new
ones were hatched... i suggested to scott little when he was the ftsc chair to
save the old documents in the reference library and replace them with pointer
files so that we wouldn't loose them...

AG> so at least the second part of your statement is false.

show me...

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)