Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.09.12 01:20
straw men
Hey Michiel!

MV> Commenting on off-topic messages is off-topic

Perhaps, but since his topic already did it's damage it required a proper
response in order to set the record straight. I think a strike against me is a
very small price to pay.

Speaking of ftsc related, will a netmail warning from you be a *true* utf-8
netmail? That might be worth pursuing in order to see. ;-)

BTW I notice you changed your CHRS kludge. Was my posted doubt about the utf-8
one correct?

Life is good,
Maurice

... Everything you know is wrong.
--- GNU bash, version 4.2.37(2)-release (x86_64-atom-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)