Fidonet Portal

From: Al Scott (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 24.02.19 21:47
Re: Schonstrom in Sweden
From: Al Scott

On Monday, November 8, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Christer Hamre wrote:
> robt wrote:
> >
> > I am looking for any information on my Great grand father
> > Axel Herman Schonstrom born in 1879 in Holsingborg Sweden.
> > Came to the US in 1903.
> > any info would be great
> > Thanks
> > Rob Turkelson e-mail trk1@erols.com
>
> --
> Hi Rob !
>
> There is an Axel Sch=C3=B6nstr=C3=B6m born 1879 in Lund, same county as H=
elsingborg. The
> parents, Nils b.1849 and Kerstin Sj=C3=B6nstr=C3=B6m b. 1851
>
> He has 18 Sch=C3=B6nstr=C3=B6m in his records and there are totally 42 in=
the database at
> http://www.abc.se/~disbyt/english/
>
> Sven Lindahl
> H=C3=B6je=C3=A5gatan 251
> 234 33 LOMMA
> Tel: +46 40 412745
> Last date that he sent in his records: 99-06-04
>
> I don't know if he has email.
>
> Best Regards
> Christer
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Gothenburg, Sweden
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christer, Hi,
Recently I saw your reply to Rob back in 1999 on line. I am a new group mem=
ber. I am seeking same information regarding Axel Herman Sch=C3=B6nstr=C3=
=B6m. He was my grandfather's brother. I tried unsuccessfully to contact Ro=
b for new info, but have not had a reply so far. Do you know if Sven Lindah=
l's contact info is up to date. I was unable to connect to the site listed.=
Thanks.
Al
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Al Scott (1:396/4)