Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.06.21 00:13
pgp 30th anniv
Hello Wilfred van Velzen!

** On Sunday 13.06.21 - 12:48, Wilfred van Velzen wrote to August Abolins:

* Originally in INTERNET
* Crossposted in PUBLIC_KEYS

AA>> I suppose the campus is closed to casual traffic anyway?

WvV> No, you can't compare it to a campus as you know it from your part of
WvV> the world. It's just a part of the city where a lot of the buildings
WvV> have educational (or related) functions.

Oh.. we have some campuses that are open (all over the city)
too. Queen's University (my alma mater), Toronto Univ.

But colleges here seem to be in more closed-in surroundings.

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.50
* Origin: Key ID = 0x5789589B (2:221/1.58)