Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.03.21 08:33
who would fall for this?
AA>> https://www.igolder.com/PGP/decryption/

TK> "enter your private PGP key"... Smile

I was just moving my own keys from one of a pc to my Blackberry
when something interesting occurred to me. First of all, my
opengpg prompted for my existing passphrase *before* it would
E)xport the key. Secondly, even if someone had the key in their
possession, they would need to know the passphrase to use it.

So, it seems that *just* having the private key block (without
also knowing the passphrase) is not very useful to anyone.

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.49
* Origin: Key ID = 0x5789589B (2:221/1.58)