Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 12.08.13 20:53
A regional policy
Hello Janis,

On Sunday August 11 2013 10:29, you wrote to Michael Dukelsky:

>> If a region wants now to issue a local policy, who will approve it
>> in the absence of an elected IC? ZCC? Or is it OK to live without
>> any approval? Smile

JK> I think all the ZCs will agree with me that the ZCC would discuss and
JK> approve/disapprove such a document.

The ZCC can discuss and approve/dissapprove all they want, it will be an
exercise in futility. The ZCC is a paper tiger, The zones are autonomous. Zones
can do as they dammed well please. As you recently demonstrated again by
issuing a zone 1 node number to Rudi Timmermans. He resides in Belgium, his
system is located in Belgium, he belongs in Z2, region 28, net 292.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20110320
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)