Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 09.11.11 08:38
Regions
Hello Dale!

09 Nov 11 03:20, you wrote to Janis Kracht:

DS> I'm wondering because of the observation that Z2 has 2 or 3 regions
DS> with only one node in them, and perhaps another half dozen with fewer
DS> than ten nodes each.

Because of language and culture differences, I believe each country got its own
region??

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

Have you Paid Homage To Your Troika Today!

Mae'r BF erfin yn llysnafedd

... The Surgeon General warns that being a Democrat is hazardous to society.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)