Fidonet Portal

From: Gert Andersen (2:230/150)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.11.11 19:57
Hatches..
* Reply to message originally in area CarbonArea

Hello Janis!

Should this not have bee in anohter echo.

Tue Nov 08 2011, Janis Kracht wrote to Gert Andersen:

JK>Gert, you have to stop releasing files that are just normally released
JK>in LINUX distributions!

JK>NOBODY wants releases like the JOE Editor.. it COMES with EVERY
JK>distribution of LINUX!!!!!

JK>What you should be looking for are unique files that aren't already
JK>being sent out..

JK>Stop and think about what you are doing, please!

I just rehatch old files and usiong replace and some of them is then too been
changes to match more for linux way.

There is coming new versions of the files soon when I reach to the end of the
old files rehatch.

Take care,
Gert

- Get the best with linux -

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r1 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: The KofoBBS at http://www.kofobbs.dk (2:230/150)