Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Delahaye (1:249/303)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.09.12 22:38
jNode Project
Re: jNode Project

> MvdV> Have you forgotten that I got a mail bomb in April this year? I
> wrote an
> MvdV> article about it...
>
> No, of course I haven't. But session passwords can not prevent that from
> happening. I'm an NC as well as an RC, and I'm not in Z1 Smile , so I must
> accept incoming mail from any system.
>
> And that mail will be unpacked wherever it comes from, but of course it
> will go no further than my BAD_MAIL folder.

With a session password you will still receive mail from anybody. I have it
set to put un passworded mail into the unsecure directory. That way it will
not get tossed until I can check it out. I use InspetA to do that.
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)