Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Thu, 25.08.11 14:01
Error in the your no
ml> 1. there is no trokia.
ml> 2. those sysops are the ones who asked that something be done.
ml> 3. those sysops have been asking, off and on, for a long time.

WD> It's a "troika" ... but I take that to be a "typpo"... Smile

yes, it was a typo...

WD> How many times over the years have I heard the Z1-song "The sysops
WD> have been asking ... the sysops have been inquiring ... the sysops
WD> have been requiring ..." ... etc ...

yes, the constituiency is making requests of those higher in the admin
rankings...

WD> No-one ever says which sysops ...

why should they? ;)

WD> [In order to make certain you read this message, it will also be
WD> sent as routed netmail]

i replied to your netmail and typed the above from that response from memory...

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)