Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Thu, 25.08.11 12:44
Error in the your no
Hello Ward!

25 Aug 11 14:33, you wrote to mark lewis:

ml>> 1. there is no trokia.
ml>> 2. those sysops are the ones who asked that something be done.
ml>> 3. those sysops have been asking, off and on, for a long time.

WD> It's a "troika" ... but I take that to be a "typpo"... Smile

The only troika is the one that contains Felten, Michiel and yourself...

Answer this question honestly and on its face value:

Who holds dominion over lets say my computers?

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

It's only money, we'll print more! -- Demoncrapz

... The opinions expressed are not approved by the DNC, ACLU or the NAACP!
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)