Fidonet Portal

From: Gary Perkins (1:393/31)
To: All
Date: Thu, 25.08.11 12:10
Error in the your no
Re: Error in the your no
By: Bj.rn Felten to Ross Cassell on Thu Aug 25 2011 02:07 pm

> DS>> Like the scorpion said to the frog -- he cannot help it, it is in his
> DS>> nature.
>
> RC> Sad but true...
>
> RC> Felten doesnt realize that he does it, but wait we dont have any
> RC> reciprocity!
>
> RC> Maybe Felten does it as part of this zonal revenge thing Ward and
> RC> Michiel babble about?
>
> And all of the above is of course just "humor" and not personal insults?
> I sure wish you could supply some canned laughter so we all know when to
> laugh...

That must be a cultural thing, because I don't see how the message is
insulting...(seriously, I don't -- I'm interested to know)

It just looks to me like two guys discussing something that you may or may not
be aware of.

--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: SETX Chat and BBS - Vidor, TX (1:393/31)