Fidonet Portal

From: Gene Buckle (1:138/142)
To: All
Date: Tue, 23.08.11 17:10
Error in the your no
Re: Error in the your no
By: Michiel van der Vlist to Ross Cassell on Tue Aug 23 2011 10:34 am

> Hello Ross,
>
> On Monday August 22 2011 17:49, you wrote to me:
>
> MV>> Let me know when you arrive at Schiphol Aiport then and I will
> MV>> arrange a reception committe.
>
> RC> Will they be jack booted thugs in black helicopters?
>
> No, they will be the orinary airport police.

"And he wrote, 'No, just wishful thinking. *sigh*' at you?!?!?! GAAAH Arrest
him! Tar him! Feather him! Fart in his general direction!"

You know Mikey, of all the .nl folks I've had the pleasure of interacting with,
you're the most American one I've ever seen. *snickers*

g.

--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: The Retro Archive (1:138/142)